Commercial sales engineer
BullWall is a fast-growing and well-funded technology company with strong focus on protecting against known and more importantly new and unknown Ransomware attacks making the cyber world a safer place for our customers within the private sector, state and local governments.
Our security solutions are transforming how organisations protect against the global Ransomware epidemic. We have a dedicated, innovative and dynamic team, focused on delivering results and collaborating to enable decisive actions to protect what matters most for our customers.
By enabling VAR’s and service providers to engage directly with B2B customers, BullWall aims to set new standards in corporate collaboration. Our business model is to exceed industry margin level standards and create an attractive business opportunity and product portfolio for our partners.
The key question is: Is This You?
Job Description Job ID: BWUK004
Bullwall is seeking a Commercial Sales Engineer to assist and drive Business and Technical aspects of strategic selling in your assigned region. You will be partnering with Territory Managers and a strong team of peers to differentiate the Bullwall technologies, create lasting customers and most importantly, create raving fans of BullWall.
You will interact with customers and sales teams throughout the sales cycles, to help ensure our RANSOMCARE solution meet and exceeds customer expectations. To be successful in this role, you will need a broad and detailed technical understanding of network, windows administration (Active Directory, PowerShell Scripts, Windows) and security in general.
We offer our employees comprehensive training and mentoring, as well as flexible career paths and a superb rewards package in an innovative and dynamic tech start-up.
Reports to: Vice President, Sales & Commercial Operations, London
- Become a Cybersecurity and Risk Management Subject Matter Expert and advisor to some of the world’s largest organizations.
- Collaborate with sales team to identify key sales messages – create customized material/presentations for specific audiences.
- Jointly working with the sales team in customer engagements. Ability to own and drive technical win with customers. Drive and own demoes, workshops and Partner enablement.
- Attend business meetings, seminars, sales conferences and other events.
You have 3 years experience working in a security related technical pre-sales role. You have strong self-starter attitude and determination to win, along with solid teamwork skills, teamwork is everything at BullWall.
You can manage business partners, both commercially and professionally and you work in a structured and targeted way.
In addition, you need to have:
- Understanding of how to craft a custom demo vs delivering a canned demo
- Skill and confidence in leading discussions from a deep technical level to the executive level
- excellent organizational, communication and presentation skills.
- IT relevant education/equivalent competences.
- Possess good verbal and written skills in English and preferably one other European language.
- Creative and high energy, calm under pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, products, and technical challenges.
- Be willing to travel up to 30 days annually.