Product marketing manager
Working with cyber security is a massive responsibility and a career that can have a tremendous positive impact and a real differentiator. We are very fast-moving and every day we have to learn new approaches as our opponents the criminals are doing exactly the same and we have to stay on top. Every day we are inventing and innovating in every single position in our company and if you would like to be part of that you are the one we are looking for.
We offer our employees comprehensive training and mentoring, as well as flexible career paths and we offer a truly start up and pioneer environment.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the outbound marketing activities for RANSOMCARE and CRYPTOTACK. You will craft the messaging and positioning for both products. You’ll conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial. In your role as a Product Marketing Manager you will be the expert in buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria, where RANSOMCARE is different to the other Anti-Virus and similar solutions and will transfer that knowledge to the sales channel.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates RANSOMCARE and CRYPTOTACK in the market.
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of RANSOMCARE and CRYPTOTACK.
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Market intelligence – be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to crush them.
- Demand generation – develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for RANSOMCARE and CRYPTOTACK.
- Software product marketing experience with at least 2 years’ experience in a field facing role.
- Bachelor’s in business or marketing
- Very strong written communication skills
- Willing to travel 15%
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Understanding of security industry and market is a plus.
- Experience in product marketing for enterprises.
- Experience working with software development, projects and communities.