Software development engineer
Working with cyber security is a massive responsibility and a career that can have a tremendous positive impact and a real differentiator. We are very fast-moving and every day we have to learn new approaches as our opponents the criminals are doing exactly the same and we have to stay on top. Every day we are inventing and innovating in every single position in our company and if you would like to be part of that you are the one we are looking for.
We offer our employees comprehensive training and mentoring, as well as flexible career paths and we offer a truly start up and pioneer environment.
We are looking for a new team member who defined by his/her unique and innovative skills, style or point of view. You can be an architect, scientist, threat researcher, or a coder as long as you design things that matters. Designs, develops, debugs & tests complex software using software development tools, applications, drivers, numerical methods, UI’s, web. May work directly with companies developing and optimizing compilers, operating systems, and other software technologies. Usually holds an academic degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Computational Science.
- Experience with Shell, Python and bash scripting. Proficient in Linux/Windows environments.
- Must have experience in C/C++, Python and database proficiency in MySQL.
- You should have good networking knowledge and prior customer experience.
- Must have an understanding of virtualization and Hypervisors.
- RestAPI experience along with Network security experience is a plus.
- Previous experience debugging and testing complex software dealing within any field e.g., systems software, software development tools.
- Very strong written communication skills
- Willing to travel 15%
- Understanding of cyber security.
- Minimum 3 Years Commercial Software Development experience.
- Experience working with software development, projects and communities in small teams.